Sunday, August 28, 2011

Comments from Peers on PLP

David: I love how you were able to share with us about how to motivate our students while giving us pointers on how we can implement each idea in the classroom. You provided us with feedback on your research. You spoke very clearly and I could tell that you took time in preparing your speech. Thanks for sharing.

Louise: Even though I am not a music teacher, I really took a lot from your presentation that I can start to apply in my classroom. You consistently talked about how we could motivate our children and what we could do to be better. You were very energetic in your approach and you gave us enough sources to prove that you knew what you were talking about. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I know that it would be a total success at the MENC conference.



No comments:

Post a Comment